Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our First High School Princess: Look of the Week


The Queen of Jeans is very happy and excited to introduce her First High School Princess: Sivan.

She loves arts and sports as much as she loves to spend time with her friends. On her own words:

“My name is Sivan, I go to Magee Secondary school and I live in jeans! A few interests of mine are traveling, photography and singing. At school I can generally be found in the drama studio rehearsing for an upcoming play, the art room touching up an art project or on the field warming up for a soccer match. Of course above all, I'm happiest when hanging with my friends. Outside of school I play competitive racquetball. Never heard of the game? Its an intense, fast paced sport that has allowed me to travel all over Canada and meet tons of people. Although it seems like I am always on the go, my nature is layed back and easy going.”

The Queen of Jeans is very excited to welcome Sivan to our Queenland!. We wanted to share with you this week, our Princess Look as the Look of the Week. As you know, our products are designed for real women.

We love the way our Princess created her outfit using Anna in Dark Night Blue as her center piece - so we decided that there was no better way to get ready to go back to School that showing you how our Princesses create outfits with our Jeans.

Until next week.

Hugs and Kisses
XOXOX
The Queen of Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment